Enterprise Account Executive, EMEA
We’re looking for a talented Enterprise Account Executive superstar to share our mission – to help teams actively work together to deliver customer value faster — building business fitness and strength from within.
- Present a thorough territory plan within 90 days
- Meet with key stakeholders in existing and target accounts
- Close both net new accounts and build existing accounts
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Together with LeanKit management collaborate on programs & processes to improve sales team performance
- Work with sales management to increase forecast accuracy and integrity of pipeline
- 7 + years of successful selling experience
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to build rapport with business and technical contacts within accounts.
- Customer-centric Selling Training
- Deep experience with SFDC
- Excellent communication skills (questioning, listening, presentation, writing)
- Lean/Kanban/Agile disciplinary knowledge
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong prospecting/calling skills
Ways You Would Describe Yourself:
- Driven by doing great work– goal oriented, meets/exceeds objectives on time and with quality
- An Analytical Thinker– “if there is a problem I have a solution” attitude
- Entrepreneurial (or Intrapreneurial) by Nature– Flexible, optimistic, problem-solving approach
- A Leader– proactive and will use excellent judgment when dealing with issues
- Customer Focused– passion for customer success and creating reference customers; always willing to solve customer problems and delight customers
- Detail Oriented– supremely well-organized with attention to detail
- A Team Player– ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Patient– ability to remain calm, friendly, and courteous under pressure at time
We are ideally looking for a candidate in the Europe, the Middle East and Africa region.
We are that rare company you’ve been seeking: an early stage software company with genuine sales, growth, funding, and disruptive products. Dedicated to busting the myth that people are the reason projects fail, our founders created visual management and forecasting software designed to optimize individual and team effectiveness. Our customers are around the globe with tens of thousands of users, including some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
Located in Franklin, TN (Nashville), we’re busy, but we all have lives and we’re not a burnout shop. We’ve got a great place to work – a historic building in a charming historic district with plenty of parking, great restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, and music venues within walking distance. Oh, and we’ve got Nerf guns, a dartboard, Lego bricks, snacks, standing desks, and a TARDIS (For all of you Dr. Who fans).