VP of Finance
LeanKit is at an exciting time in its evolution and is well positioned for continued growth. We are looking to add an experienced VP of Finance to lead LeanKit’s financial planning and analysis team in the development and use of forward-looking, predictive models and activity-based financial analyses to provide insight and direction into the organization’s operations and business plans. The ideal candidate will have a track record of strong financial leadership, solid SaaS chops, and success growing a similar sized or larger business.
- Own the company’s financial modeling, forecasting, budgeting, and cash flow.
- Oversee the monthly accounting close process with detailed monthly financial analyses.
- Partner cross-functionally across the company providing insight and financial decision support
- Drive financing strategies and activities and have responsibility for the company’s relationships with lenders, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Drive the development and monitoring of budgets and develop short, medium, and long term financial plans and projections.
- Create reporting, commentary and presentation materials for Board and leadership meetings
- Deliver all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Coordinate audits and proper filing of tax returns.
- Represent the company to financial partners including financial institutions, investors, board members, outside executives, auditors, etc.
- Develop relationships with existing and potential investors, investment bankers, or strategic acquirers of the business.
- Oversee all financing strategies and activities as well as banking relationships.
- A minimum of 10+ years of financial leadership.
- History as CFO, VP Finance, or controller with financial leadership for companies with $75 million to $200 million annual revenue businesses preferred.
- A solid track record of leading a finance organization with responsibility for all financial planning, modeling, forecasting, budgeting, accounting, and administration.
- Recognize and be responsive to the needs of all clients of the organization, including investors and the leadership team.
- Experience with capital raising, investor relations, M&A, and company exits.
- Experience developing accounting and financial controls for high-growth companies and industries preferred
- Experience with SaaS companies preferred
Ways You Would Describe Yourself:
Driven by doing great work – goal oriented, meets/exceeds objectives on time and with quality
An Analytical Thinker – “if there is a problem I have a solution” attitude
Entrepreneurial (or Intrapreneurial) by Nature – Flexible, optimistic, problem-solving approach
A Leader – proactive and will use excellent judgment when dealing with issues
Customer Focused – passion for customer success and creating reference customers; always willing to solve customer problems and delight customers
We are that rare company you’ve been seeking: an early stage software company with genuine sales, growth, funding, and disruptive products. Dedicated to busting the myth that people are the reason projects fail, our founders created visual management and forecasting software designed to optimize individual and team effectiveness. Our customers are around the globe with tens of thousands of users, including some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
Located in Franklin, TN (Nashville), we’re busy, but we all have lives and we’re not a burnout shop. We’ve got a great place to work – a historic building in a charming historic district with plenty of parking, great restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, and music venues within walking distance. Oh, and we’ve got Nerf guns, a dartboard, Lego bricks, snacks, standing desks, and a TARDIS (For all of you Dr. Who fans).