DescriptionDon’t see an open position? Apply through this General Applications post. We will add you to our database for future openings.
- Send us an attached resume or your LinkedIn profile.
- No recruiters please. No offense guys. We're just looking to hand-pick someone ourselves.
Ways You Would Describe Yourself:
- Driven by doing great work– goal oriented, meets/exceeds objectives on time and with quality
- An Analytical Thinker– “if there is a problem I have a solution” attitude
- Entrepreneurial (or Intrapreneurial) by Nature– Flexible, optimistic, problem-solving approach
- A Leader– proactive and will use excellent judgment when dealing with issues
- Customer Focused– passion for customer success and creating reference customers; always willing to solve customer problems and delight customers
- Detail Oriented– supremely well-organized with attention to detail
- A Team Player– ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Patient– ability to remain calm, friendly, and courteous under pressure at time
We are that rare company you’ve been seeking: an early stage software company with genuine sales, growth, funding, and disruptive products. Dedicated to busting the myth that people are the reason projects fail, our founders created visual management and forecasting software designed to optimize individual and team effectiveness. Our customers are around the globe with tens of thousands of users, including some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
Located in Franklin, TN (Nashville), we’re busy, but we all have lives and we’re not a burnout shop. We’ve got a great place to work – a historic building in a charming historic district with plenty of parking, great restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, and music venues within walking distance. Oh, and we’ve got Nerf guns, a dartboard, Lego bricks, snacks, standing desks, and a TARDIS (For all of you Dr. Who fans).