Mid-Market Sales Rep, Outbound
Are you in sales, looking to build your career at highly ambitious international technology company? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth, and listen to your ideas? Are you looking to work at a company whose mission is based around its customers and continually driving value? If yes, please keep on reading as we are looking for a super talented individual to join the team as we prepare for another year of exciting growth.
At LeanKit, our products and services are about making work visible and transparent, enabling collaboration, and providing the data needed to make smarter decisions.
We’re a team of highly-focused Lean learners. We visualize our own work, and enjoy sharing how and why we do it. We are constantly learning, and seeking to continuously improve our products, our company, and ourselves. We work to teach our potential market the value of Lean-based visual management, how that applies to their industries and functions, and to center our sales efforts around Lean-ready enterprise customers.
To achieve this, we need to build an amazing team. That’s where you come in.
The Mid-Market Sales Rep, Outbound will generate and close new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts with up to $500M in annual revenue. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and phone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The Sales Rep will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business and operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Learn, execute, and improve processes to generate and close new sales opportunities
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Identify and close quick, small wins and collaborate on longer, complex sales cycles
- Leverage CRM & sales tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- Expand relationships and usage within existing accounts
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- 3+ years full cycle sales experience in small to medium size businesses
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/SaaS experience, sales experience, or other related business experience
- The skill set to build pipeline and see accounts all the way through.
- SFDC experience a plus
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Knowledge of Lean, Kanban, or Agile principles a plus
Behaviors We’re Looking For:
Driven by Doing Great Work – you have a desire to do and achieve brilliant things, and integrity is fundamentally important to you.
An Analytical Thinker – you come with a “if there is a problem I have a solution” attitude
Entrepreneurial (or Intrapreneurial) by Nature – you are flexible and optimistic, with a problem-solving approach
A Leader – proactive and will use excellent judgment when dealing with issues
Customer Focused – your approach built off of a passion for customer success and creating reference customers;
A Team Player – you have the ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally
We are that rare company you’ve been seeking: an early stage software company with genuine sales, growth, funding, and disruptive products. Dedicated to busting the myth that people are the reason projects fail, our founders created visual management and forecasting software designed to optimize individual and team effectiveness. Our customers are around the globe with tens of thousands of users, including some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
Located in Franklin, TN (Nashville), we’re busy, but we all have lives and we’re not a burnout shop. We’ve got a great place to work – a historic building in a charming historic district with plenty of parking, great restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, and music venues within walking distance. Oh, and we’ve got Nerf guns, a dartboard, Lego bricks, snacks, standing desks, and a TARDIS (for all of you Dr. Who fans).